You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Rent a Closet may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Rent a Closet a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Rent a Closet reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Rent a Closet makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Rent a Closet nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Rent a Closet, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Rent a Closet from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms/span>
Rent a Closet is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governinguseof this Website.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Rent a Closet and you in relation to your use of thisWebsite,and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian State and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Delhi for the resolution of any disputes.
Damage and Insurance policy
Taking into consideration the possibility of minor wear and tear our product will consist of an insurance cover fee of Rs.399. Note that the insurance cover is only applicable for minor damages/stain and is not valid in case of theft and major damages. If any product is damaged beyond repair, you will be incurred the retail price of the product as fee and the deposit will be forfeited. The fee is double if the item is never returned. Strict legal action will be taken if our product is misused, tampered or unlawfully duplicated.